At Urban Mysteries Co, we do everything we can to ensure you have a safe and fun experience. This includes following best practices and government advice in regards to COVID-19.
Please note, if you are unable to make your session because you are have visited a Covid19 hotspot or have been directed by a health authority to monitor for symptoms we are able to reschedule your booking.
What we do
- Continually monitor and keep up to date with government advice.
- Provide hand sanitiser at key points around our spaces.
- Only accept cashless payments to minimise manual handling.
- Clean and disinfect room surfaces between sessions.
- Maintain capacity limits to ensure safe social distancing is possible.
- We will not have staff working who show any signs of illness.
What we need from you
- Don’t attend your session if you are unwell or have been in close contact with any known confirmed cases of Covid-19.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Check-in using the QR code or the manual sign-in sheet.
- Wear a mask on arrival and in common areas. Not required during your session or when consuming drinks in the bar.
- Maintain a safe 1.5m from any other person in another group in attendance and from our staff.